The RetroZone™ Brand 35139 3 wire motors are designed to replace DuroZone 35139 and RM-MB damper motors and are used with “MB” Multi Blade Zone Dampers.
Please review these specifications and dimensions carefully to ensure correct fit and function for your application.
• Power Supply: 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz 6 W
• Control: 3-wire on/off
• Angle of Rotation: 180º CAM setting via 2 limit switches. CAM adjustable for 40 - 180º.
• Torque: 1 N.m. (140 oz. in.)
• Speed: 2.2 RPM at 60 Hz
• Installation: Damper shaft with slot width 4.7 mm
• Shipping Position: Green CAM on close switch
• Life Cycles: 300K
• Application: Commercial and Residential Dampers
CAUTION - Disconnect power supply before connecting motor wiring to prevent electrical shock or equipment damage.
1. As the wires are disconnected from the current motor, note the appropriate terminal numbers.
Picture 3: Square to round adapter shaft that must be removed for use on older dampers.
Picture 4: Older style DuroZone motor part #35138 and 35139
✧VERY IMPORTANT: The drive Link Pin is oriented closest to the damper frame to ensure that the damper blades are in the closed position prior to installing the replacement motor. Failure to ensure this orientation will result in the damper motor being out of phase.✧
2. Snap the replacement motor in place securely and reattach the wires according to the existing label, or as noted in step 1.
OLDER MODEL MOTORS AND DAMPERS:
These motors will NOT look like older model DuroZone motors, and may require removal of some parts. These are RetroZone™ brand factory authorized DuroZone replacement motors.
Many older dampers require the removal of the metal base plate and square to round adapter, which we have already done on the motor we shipped to you. If you do receive a motor with the metal base plate still present, remove the two straight slotted screws extending from the bottom of the motor. Then use an Allen head wrench to loosen the set screw in the square to round adapter, and remove it. See pictures, below.
Picture 1: The correct replacement motor, after base plate and square to round adapter are removed
Picture 2: Base plate that must be removed for use on older dampers
* Drive Link removal directional arrows