WE ARE YOUR 1-STOP INTERNET SOURCE FOR MOTORIZED DAMPERS, REPLACEMENT DAMPER MOTORS, RETROFIT ZONING SYSTEMS AND MORE!
DON’T SEE IT ON OUR WEBSITE? CALL US, WE HAVE A SOLUTION!
“Retrozone” and “Flexdamper” are trademarks of Retrozone inc.
Free Standard Shipping on Orders $25+ Continental USA only
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and International shipping to Canada extra. Please place the order and factory will advise of additional shipping amounts prior to shipping.
Credit Cards will not be charged until shipping amounts are verified.
Expedited shipping available. Please call for pricing.
24 Volt Spring Return Mid-Torque Multi-Blade Damper
These are CUSTOM, Made-To-Order dampers
that take approximately 10 business days to make
Rectangular Damper Questions need to answer
to COMPLETE your Order:
A. Size, like; “8 inches x 24 inches”
B. What side the motor is on using the selected measurements; like “8 inch side”
C. Normally Open or Normally Closed when unpowered:
This means with no power applied, is the damper open?
or closed? Important: When used with a zone control system, you will need to order normally open. When used tied directly to a thermostat or switch, you will want to order normally closed.
D. Dampers are all custom built and are subject to a 30% restock fee if ordered incorrectly, please ask any questions!
The DuroZone Multi-Blade damper for residential zoning systems has been engineered to include many features. Ribbed for strength and extruded from lightweight aluminum, the sleek frame profile provides maximum strength without excessive reduction of free area inside the ductwork. The extruded aluminum blades are mounted with friction minimizing nylon bushings to provide easy transition between opening and closing.The DuroZone Spring Return Multi-Blade Dampers also feature damper blades designed to remain within the damper frame for easy insertion and an external side-mounted linkage for smooth and quiet operation. Multi-Blade dampers are available in 74 stock sizes with a 24-volt spring return “Mid-Torque” motor.
• Designed for zoning warm air, air conditioning systems and fresh air intake;Spring return open operation only, power close.
• The exterior side mounted linkage ensures quiet operation and a smooth in-duct air flow.
• The blades are mounted with friction minimizing nylon bushings.
• Extruded aluminum frame and blades make for a very strong yet lightweight damper.
• Parallel blade operation.
• Gasketing included for high integrity seal.
• 24 volt mid-torque motor already installed on damper.
• Available in 6" x 8" to 12" x 24"; both side and bottom motor mount configurations available.
• Custom sizes also available on request.
• Damper and motor guaranteed for 3 years.
These dampers Require a 10 day build time.
Note: If you are using this damper connected to a zoning system board, you will want Power close/Spring open (Normally Open), If you are using damper tied directly to a thermostat or switch, you will want a Power open/Spring close (Normally Closed). Indicate if you want your motor mounted on the short side or long side.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 972-633-8104.