WE ARE YOUR 1-STOP INTERNET SOURCE FOR MOTORIZED DAMPERS, REPLACEMENT DAMPER MOTORS, RETROFIT ZONING SYSTEMS AND MORE!
DON’T SEE IT ON OUR WEBSITE? CALL US, WE HAVE A SOLUTION!
Free Standard Shipping on Orders $25+ Continental USA only
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and International shipping to Canada extra. Please place the order and factory will advise of additional shipping amounts prior to shipping.
Credit Cards will not be charged until shipping amounts are verified.
Expedited shipping available. Please call for pricing.
24 Volt Spring Return Mid-Torque Multi-Blade Damper
The DuroZone Multi-Blade damper for residential zoning systems has been engineered to include many features. Ribbed for strength and extruded from lightweight aluminum, the sleek frame profile provides maximum strength without excessive reduction of free area inside the ductwork. The extruded aluminum blades are mounted with friction minimizing nylon bushings to provide easy transition between opening and closing.The DuroZone Spring Return Multi-Blade Dampers also feature damper blades designed to remain within the damper frame for easy insertion and an external side-mounted linkage for smooth and quiet operation. Multi-Blade dampers are available in 74 stock sizes with a 24-volt spring return “Mid-Torque” motor.
• Designed for zoning warm air, air conditioning systems and fresh air intake;Spring return open operation only, power close.
• The exterior side mounted linkage ensures quiet operation and a smooth in-duct air flow.
• The blades are mounted with friction minimizing nylon bushings.
• Extruded aluminum frame and blades make for a very strong yet lightweight damper.
• Parallel blade operation.
• Gasketing included for high integrity seal.
• 24 volt mid-torque motor already installed on damper.
• Available in 6" x 8" to 12" x 24"; both side and bottom motor mount configurations available.
• Custom sizes also available on request.
• Damper and motor guaranteed for 3 years.
These dampers Require a 4 week build time.
Note: If you are using this damper connected to a zoning system board, you will want Power close/Spring open (Normally Open), If you are using damper tied directly to a thermostat, you will want a Power open/Spring close (Normally Closed). Indicate if you want your motor mounted on the short side or long side.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 972-633-8104.
SMALL-A SMALL-B MEDIUM-C MEDIUM-D LARGE-E
$135.74 $144.58 $205.65 $218.09 $240.38
8x6 10x10 12x12 14x14 14x8
8x8 12x8 14x10 16x12 16x16
10x6 12x10 14x12 16x14 16x18
10x8 14x8 16x10 18x10 18x14
12x6 16x6 18x8 18x12 18x16
14x6 16x8 20x6 20x10 20x12
18x6 20x8 22x8 20x14
20x6 22x10 24x8 22x12