WE ARE YOUR 1-STOP INTERNET SOURCE FOR MOTORIZED DAMPERS, REPLACEMENT DAMPER MOTORS, RETROFIT ZONING SYSTEMS AND MORE!
DON’T SEE IT ON OUR WEBSITE? CALL US, WE HAVE A SOLUTION!
“Retrozone” and “Flexdamper” are trademarks of Retrozone inc.
Free Standard Shipping on Orders $25+ Continental USA only
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and International shipping to Canada extra. Please place the order and factory will advise of additional shipping amounts prior to shipping.
Credit Cards will not be charged until shipping amounts are verified.
Expedited shipping available. Please call for pricing.
Braeburn Premier Series 140424
2-Zone Expandable Control Panel (Use w/ 140404 4 Zone Expandable Panel)
Braeburn's New 2 Zone Expander Panel - use with 140404 4 Zone Panel for Conventional, Heat Pump, electric or Dual Fuel Applications. Add zones in affordable 2 zone increments,installs up to 500 ft. from main panel or stacks neatly with main panel.
• Panel Power - 3 VA maximum for panel
• System Power - 75 VA maximum, 50 VA maximum per zone
• Protection - Electronic self resetting current limiting per zone
• Zone Damper Control - Compatible with virtually all 24 VAC powered and spring dampers
• Indicators - LED's for all thermostats and dampers
• Switches - 4 position address switch
• Thermostats - Conventional or heat pump
• Terminals - Panel Power: 24 V, 24 C, Thermostats (2 each): R, Y1, Y2, W1/E/AX1, W2/AX2, O/B/W3, G, L, C, Dampers (2 each): PO, C, PC, Communication (2 each): COM1, COM2, GND, COM3, COM4
• Compact 8" x 5" footprint stacks neatly with main panel
• Add up to 28 additional zones (32 total)
• Can be used with virtually all low-voltage thermostats and dampers from other manufacturers
• Push-in terminals for easy wiring - no screw driver needed
• Easy setup and configuration
• LED’s show all calls and damper status at a glance
• Installs up to 500 ft. from main panelFlexible staging controlled by panel or thermostat
• Push button set-up without dip switches
• Plenum sensor included