ZONE CONTROL PANELS
SZC Zone Panel
The SlimZone Classic is a popular zone control panel designed for light
commercial and residential applications that comes in a two or three zone
- Compatible with both single stage heating and cooling units and single
heat pumps with auxiliary heat.
- Works with conventional 2 to 5 wire thermostats, first call priority
operation, LED indicators on all system functions
- Works with auto changeover thermostats
- 15 minute upstage to auxiliary heat on heat pump systems
- 45 second fan purge into last zone for improved ventilation
Dimensions: 9.5" x 8.75" x 2" ; shipping weight 2.14lbs.
SlimZone Classic zone control panel 2 zone
P SlimZone Classic zone control panel 3 zone -- $191.00
SZD Zone Panel
The SlimZone Deluxe zone control panel is designed for use in residential
and light commercial applications up to 7 zones. The system consists of the
SlimZone Deluxe master board which controls up to 3 zones. It can be
increased up to 7 zones in 2-zone increments when used with SlimZone Deluxe
Expander Module (SZDEX). The SZD has the same features as the SZC and in
- Controls 3-stage heat and 2-stage cool for heat pumps
- Controls 2-stage heat and 2-stage cool for heating and cooling equipment
Dimensions: 9.5" x 8.75" x 2" ; shipping weight 2.l4lbs.
SlimZone Deluxe zone control panel --
SlimZone Deluxe zone Expansion -- $130.00
ED-4 Control Panel
up to 4 zones
The option of
One Zone Control - based off zone 1 thermostat - all dampers can open and close
Zone 4 can be used as a Fresh Air Damper system.
Outdoor Temperature Limit - In gas/electric or conventional heat pumps,
second stage heating can be disabled when the outdoor temperature is higher
than the temperature set by the ODT Limit potentiometer. Gas/Electric or
Heat Pump Operation
Can use Heat/Cool or Heat Pump thermostat in Zone 1.
On board external emergency heat switch - allows the emergency heat to be
activated even with a heat-cool only thermostat.
Cooling Limit Potentiometer - Sets the minimum supply air temperature
allowed during cooling. If the temperature is exceeded, will be turned off and the
indoor fan will continue to operate until the temperature rises above the
- Controls 3-stage heat and 2-stage cool for regular gas/electric heat.
- Controls 2-stage heat and 2-stage cool for Heat Pumps.
Diminsions: 7.125" x 6.5" x 3.5"; shipping weight 1.36lbs.
ED-4 Control Panel
ED-4 Control Panel -- $215.00
BMP Control Panel
Up to 7
Zones with expansion panels Available in 3, 5 and 7 zones by using the XM2
Expansion modules (up to 2 modules can be used). Comes with Supply Air
- 2 stage conventional or dual fuel kits or Heat Pumps.
- Single or two-stage gas, oil and hydronic heating systems, with single or
stage air conditioning. Constant or variable speed fan systems.
- System can operate Heat Pump or 2nd stage from thermostat, timer or
adjustable outdoor air sensor. Will allow Heat Pump operation (back up heat)
from thermostat, outdoor sensor, timer or switch on control panel.
- Compatible with any "off the shelf" Heat Pump or regular heat/cool
- Automatic heat/cool changeover.
- Status LEDs, system LEDs, Damper LEDs.
- Operating power is 24VAC.